- Safety, Space and Weight: The ‘solid’ chemicals come in a smaller container. This means NO spilling/wasting product. It reduces storage space needs and is far lighter to reduce back/lifting injuries.
- Service: The ‘tamper resistant’ equipment increases durability AND local service support keeps you up and running when repairs are needed. All equipment is provided/installed/serviced at no cost. Only cost is the soap/chemicals.
- Saves Money: This system uses less chemicals, less water (eliminates a rinse cycle), less electricity/gas and therefore saves the facility money.
- “Green” Initiative: Chemicals are certified as ‘GREEN’. Smaller/solid state dispensing system with self-rinsing containers means less chemicals and less plastic end up in landfills. This also creates a positive ‘Green’ and ‘fiscal savings’ public relations message for the Sheriff.
- Proof of System: Test/pilot programs available so you can see the benefits. Referrals available to Federal Bureau of Prison users as well as to other jail and prison facilities across the US.