Command Sourcing is proud to offer a whole body transmission x-ray body scanner employing very low dose rates to screen people. This non-intrusive approach enables the detection of objects concealed internally in body cavities, on a person beneath clothing, or in artificial limbs. Frequently used to detect contraband and threat objects such as narcotics or weapons. Scanners produce a high resolution head to toe, whole body image of the person under review in a single pass.
Purchasing a body scanner is about more than price. It is about quality of image, durability of machine, repair support, training support and professional support. Below are some differences that set us apart from the other options for body scanners.
Superior Image Clarity/Quality: Not all machines are the same. Command Sourcing's B-Scan option is able to take clear, robust images for best identification of contraband.
*Pictures are even clearer than shown on this website.
Designed for Extreme Environments with Safety in Mind:
- The design reduces scatter radiation over spray which is safer for those in the room not being scanned. Due to the tunnel design of the lead lined unit, built in exclusion zones provide safe areas for correctional officers without the need for additional shielding. This design benefit eliminates the additional cost of purchasing ‘protective barriers’.
- It was built for corrections facilities and the fact that inmates and guards sometimes scuffle. This unit is meant to be able to take a wallop and not come out of alignment, keep up operation and press on. It is all self-contained metal body with a stainless steel tunnel.
- The conveyor belt design is quieter and proven to be more reliable while requiring less maintenance. It does not need to return to original position for next scan. This makes scanning faster.
- This machine is heavy-duty and built for extreme environments. It is a solid 1700+ pounds. Units that tout ‘lightweight and movability’ are prone to additional maintenance issues and realignment/calibration requirements.
Complete Package: We have put together a comprehensive package that includes a best in class machine with outstanding training, software, warranty and installation support.
Our package includes:
Our package includes:
- All shipping included.
- All installation included.
- Training – No software that attempts to artificially identify foreign substances is a substitute for trained personnel. False positives and potentially missed foreign material is still a real possibility. We take the time to provide operators with the skills to evaluate images. We include full day of Operator Training AND Image Evaluation with each scanner.
- Software – Will monitor scan limits, stores images and notes, provide filters and has zoom features at high resolution for accurate identification of objects.
- Software Installation and Networking – May integrate with your JMS.
- Warranty – We include 2–years with the package. Warranty includes the annual preventative maintenance and radiation leak survey. All warranty and maintenance performed by local Smiths Detection technicians. Given Smith’s 95% coverage of the Airport x-ray baggage scanner market, a nationwide network of technicians are in place to keep your machine running and in service. Additional years of warranty available.
- No need to modify your existing electrical, uses standard power.
- No need to bolt the unit to the ground, hire contractor or spend any money to do so.
See here how one facility at Washington DOC is using this Body Scanner to help them stop contraband from entering their facility. Click on the video link below:
Contact us today to learn even more about the different options and how we can help support contraband interdiction efforts at your location!
Check out our other popular products in the Security Screening product line: